Birds, Planes and Trains (hold the trains)
So I haven't written for a small while because my life has been full of all sorts of things which make me feel extra lazy upon completion. Examples of this are, studying, exams and sleep.
None the less, this university term is almost finished and I thought it would be appropriate to talk about some of the interesting thing (that's right, singular) I've done this term. Since just after Christmas I had a crazy idea that learning to fly would be a good idea, because, well why not. So after a few hours of flapping my arms unsuccessfully I read up on the internet about prices and time it would take to get a private pilots licence and peoples experiences while learning and all sorts of things.
I eventually summoned up the courage to go for a trial flying lesson, to determine if this was something I would get addicted to or be completely afraid of. Since I was afraid of heights and turbulence was not my favourite thing, it could quite easily go either way.
None the less I provide you with pictures of my day, there was not a lot of time to take pictures while in the air, as from when we levelled off at 2000ft I flew the plane the entire time until we were on the final approach.

Take Off

Landing
None the less, this university term is almost finished and I thought it would be appropriate to talk about some of the interesting thing (that's right, singular) I've done this term. Since just after Christmas I had a crazy idea that learning to fly would be a good idea, because, well why not. So after a few hours of flapping my arms unsuccessfully I read up on the internet about prices and time it would take to get a private pilots licence and peoples experiences while learning and all sorts of things.
I eventually summoned up the courage to go for a trial flying lesson, to determine if this was something I would get addicted to or be completely afraid of. Since I was afraid of heights and turbulence was not my favourite thing, it could quite easily go either way.
None the less I provide you with pictures of my day, there was not a lot of time to take pictures while in the air, as from when we levelled off at 2000ft I flew the plane the entire time until we were on the final approach.
Take Off
Landing
Anyway so I've decided flying is a silly idea. I'll buy a boat instead.
I've been taking pictures of other stuff too, Hannah and I went to feed the ducks yesterday, which turned out to be a duck and lots of swans. So take a look at my other pictures too.
We had a lunar eclipse here yesterday, and I didn't manage to get any good pictures of it, but I did manage to get some pictures of my garden in orange. Awesome.
Well that's about all for now, I will post again at some point with less pictures and more intellectual prose about the meaning of life, the universe, and why I've spent 37 hours playing Final Fantasy XII.
Byebyez
I've been taking pictures of other stuff too, Hannah and I went to feed the ducks yesterday, which turned out to be a duck and lots of swans. So take a look at my other pictures too.
We had a lunar eclipse here yesterday, and I didn't manage to get any good pictures of it, but I did manage to get some pictures of my garden in orange. Awesome.
Well that's about all for now, I will post again at some point with less pictures and more intellectual prose about the meaning of life, the universe, and why I've spent 37 hours playing Final Fantasy XII.
Byebyez


