Toys are fun
Hello all...
So anyway, brilliant news, I've been offered a job by a company called FactSet for a graduate position when I've finished university next july. Which is awesomegreat. It is pretty much everything i wanted, such as living and working in the middle of London, earning lots of money, and programming. It is really nice not having to worry about what I am going to do after university which is something everybody starts to worry about at this stage of University. So to everyone that doesnt know what they are going to do. naa na na naa na :-)~.
Yea so cool, I've also recently started to play World of Warcraft, I've always known it would be a fun thing to do, but been wary of all the people i know saying that I shouldn't get into it because it becomes all you do all day all the time and you lose your friends, family and home. Well, yea it's done all that and more. Hannah thinks I'm all -10 vs. social now (JOKE). It is a wonderful piece of Blizzard entertainment greatness. For anyone that cares (and i doubt there will be many) i'm now a level 25 Night elf Hunter with a pet called pookums.
So it's the end of term, and I'm going to be packing my car for about 28 hours tomorrow, and driving back home and unpacking my car for another 92 hours and just as I find everything I will have to pack again and come back. I'm looking forward to not being a nomad after university. Although as I was in Southampton all summer on an internship, I am looking forward to being back in Canterbury where my parents can look after me and feed me and my bank balance can stop taking abuse for the 3 weeks I have off. I say that, except it's definitely not true as it is Christmas! and we all know what that means. I get some great new toys to play with.
Talking of toys, we had a house Christmas meal last weekend, it was awesome, meat, pigs in blankets, vegetables (yea and I even ate them and everything), gravy, yorkshire puddings, and it tasted lovely. Props to Hannah and Sophie for making all the food and Tim for cutting the chicken up and to me for not really being useful at all and playing with the camera :).
Anyway, you might be wondering what this all has to do with toys.. Well we did a cheap secret Santa, and I received this.
I appropriately regressed to the relevant age and proceeded to play with it for a while, it blinks and walks and makes silly noises and everything! Amazingness.
Anyway, I MUST GO PLAY WOW, or something.
Byebyez
So anyway, brilliant news, I've been offered a job by a company called FactSet for a graduate position when I've finished university next july. Which is awesomegreat. It is pretty much everything i wanted, such as living and working in the middle of London, earning lots of money, and programming. It is really nice not having to worry about what I am going to do after university which is something everybody starts to worry about at this stage of University. So to everyone that doesnt know what they are going to do. naa na na naa na :-)~.
Yea so cool, I've also recently started to play World of Warcraft, I've always known it would be a fun thing to do, but been wary of all the people i know saying that I shouldn't get into it because it becomes all you do all day all the time and you lose your friends, family and home. Well, yea it's done all that and more. Hannah thinks I'm all -10 vs. social now (JOKE). It is a wonderful piece of Blizzard entertainment greatness. For anyone that cares (and i doubt there will be many) i'm now a level 25 Night elf Hunter with a pet called pookums.
So it's the end of term, and I'm going to be packing my car for about 28 hours tomorrow, and driving back home and unpacking my car for another 92 hours and just as I find everything I will have to pack again and come back. I'm looking forward to not being a nomad after university. Although as I was in Southampton all summer on an internship, I am looking forward to being back in Canterbury where my parents can look after me and feed me and my bank balance can stop taking abuse for the 3 weeks I have off. I say that, except it's definitely not true as it is Christmas! and we all know what that means. I get some great new toys to play with.
Talking of toys, we had a house Christmas meal last weekend, it was awesome, meat, pigs in blankets, vegetables (yea and I even ate them and everything), gravy, yorkshire puddings, and it tasted lovely. Props to Hannah and Sophie for making all the food and Tim for cutting the chicken up and to me for not really being useful at all and playing with the camera :).
Anyway, you might be wondering what this all has to do with toys.. Well we did a cheap secret Santa, and I received this.
Anyway, I MUST GO PLAY WOW, or something.
Byebyez
LOL, very entertaining entry. You look like a night elf hunter in your picture even.
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:35 pm