My first post
Hello, I thought i would start this blog up so that everyone could see what im doing at university because i dont always get time to tell everyone individually all the different things i do.
I will try update as often as possible when i can. Anyway sleeping time ->
Paul
I will try update as often as possible when i can. Anyway sleeping time ->
Paul
Woo, good idea Pauly! Now I don't have to trouble myself speaking to you to see what you've been upto! :)
Tim
Posted by
Tim |
12:42 am
So what are you doing then?
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:55 pm
you must be very proud of yourself
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:54 pm
Hi Paul Hope to see some interesting bits of news. It will be nice to know what is happening in Southampton.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:14 pm